Businesses of all sizes are looking for operational efficiencies, and customers of all types are looking for exceptional experiences—both needs can be identified and met with the right tools and the right partner to connect AI and empathy.
Every day, the contact center communicates with customers through a variety of methods, often through phone calls and advisors. Labor shortages and fluctuations in call volume can put an extra burden on contact center advisors, which leads to frustration for both the contact center and the customer.
Leveraging conversational AI in a meaningful way can deliver the much-needed automation that the contact center needs to streamline incoming queries, along with the personalization customers want so they feel valued and connected to their preferred brands.
This e-book explores the advantages of conversation AI and how to identify the best areas to leverage AI technology, while ensuring customer interactions that require empathy still receive a human touch.
Download the e-book and learn:
- Why a one-size-fits-all approach to AI doesn’t work
- How to identify points of frustration in customer journeys
- How to break down data silos with omnichannel data
- How to implement customer feedback to deliver better CX
- The four phases of interaction to consider when using AI